Monday, July 03, 2006

W. T. F. ?

Look at the spike in traffic to my blog over the last week (25 June 2006 - 1 July 2006):

Image modified from one supplied by Statcounter (statcounter.com)

All of that spike has been caused by Australians, who seem to be looking for information on "the big brother incident", and the various search engines are sending them to my post about my encounter with the FBI.

Hey, Australia, what's with the sudden interest in the works of Orwell? Or is this just a sign of the times we live in, where the government snoops on everything from your phone conversations, to your financial records?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my video games for sale site.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my video games from asia site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a billing from home insurance medical site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.